32:72 SALON BOOKING POLICY
By booking with Booji Beauty Bar & Co., you agree to the following policy terms:
This policy allows us the time to inform our standby/waitlisted guests of any availability, as well as keeping our team members schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. The Booji Beauty Bar & Co policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Text communications are now time-stamped and recorded under your Booji Beauty Guest profile. By booking your services with Booji Beauty, you agree to the terms and conditions listed in these policies. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Booji Beauty has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by or thoroughly read the After Care Manual E-book (download here > www.boojibeauty.com )
When booking an appointment please keep in mind of the following:
1. If you are not sure which service to book, please book a Consultation so we can discuss service options and recommendations.
2. Please be sure to read the description box of the selected service to ensure it represents your intended service(s).
3. Be sure to add all additional services needed (i.e., trim, cut, scalp treatment, etc.). Failure to book accordingly will result in additional charges and/or appointment denial)
4. All color services require a consultation 72 hours prior to the color service appointment which includes a patch test.
5. All wig and frontal installation services require a prior consultation which includes a patch test.
- All first-time eyelash extension guests must book a mandatory lash consultation which includes a patch test.
7. It is REQUIRED that the Hair Extensions E-Bookbe read thoroughly prior to booking any extension services > HERE
- As much as we love kids, there are NO CHILDREN ALLOWEDin the salon (unless being serviced) as seating is limited. We do not offer daycare services.
- Please doNOT bring extra people with you to your appointment. Non-compliance will result in a forfeit of deposit and rescheduling of the appointment.
- Gossip is common and can be quite intriguing, but here at Booji Beauty we really strive on providing a relaxing, drama-free, gossip-free environment. We want you to relax, enjoy your experience without having to worry or hear about someone else's problems or subject matters that may be offensive. If you happen to hear any type of inappropriate comments, conversations, or music please make our Human Resources salon manager aware of the situation by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking an appointment reservation via online, over the phone or via text, a service deposit of 32% is required. The service deposit will be applied to the total amount of your service ticket at the time of check-out. This deposit is to hold your appointment reservation for possible non-shows, late cancellations or reschedules. The deposit is non-refundable if you non-show for your appointment. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your appointment less than 72 hours from the appointment time. The deposit will not be applied or transferred to your service total if you fail to reschedule your appointment 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Online Purchase Policy
Please be advised that all online purchases, including hair purchases, are shipped to the shipping address indicated at the time of your purchase. Online purchases will not be available for salon pickup. No exceptions.
Product Purchase Refunds and Exchanges
We maintain strict standards for quality assurance. All our orders have been inspected prior to shipping. Due to the nature of the products all sales are deemed FINAL. Per federal law, the return of unhygienic (USED) hair extensions and wigsmare prohibited, no refunds or exchanges can be performed.
BOOJI BEAUTY BAR & CO
15290 EAST 6TH AVE SUITE 270
AURORA, CO, 80011
Cancellation + Tardy Policy
Your appointment is very important to the Booji Beauty Bar team members, it is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore, we respectfully request a minimum of 72 hours for cancellations and 72 hours for rescheduling.
Communication is key. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we require you to notify the salon staff via text IMMEDIATELY at 720-507-8813. After 15 minutes of being tardy, your appointment will be marked as a no-show and your deposit becomes non-refundable nor transferable. You will have to rebook online and pay another deposit. Habitual rescheduling and/or cancelling will result you being added to the 3 strike "No Call/No Show" list. After 3 strikes you will not be permitted to book an appointment with Booji Beauty.
Staff Attendance Policy
Communication is key, so if we are running behind with a Guests service prior to your scheduled appointment or we are running late to work in general, we will do our best to communicate this delay to you. If we or a family member fall ill, and we need to call off work on the day of your scheduled appointment, our salon management team or our front desk Guest Service Expert will do everything possible to get you serviced with a different stylist. We will do our upmost best to get you serviced. If we are unable to get you rescheduled within a reasonable timeframe, we will give you 10% off of your next service. If none of the proposed timeframes work with your availability, we will refund your deposit 100%.
Covid-19 Salon Policy
Here as of late we are living in unfortunate times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a business that services the general public, we have enhanced our salon cleaning policy. We can guarantee you of the following:
- Whether vaccinated or not, all staff and Guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask when on the premises.
- All staff and Guests that are ill, have a positive Covid test, or encounter someone with Covid will not be permitted in the salon and will not be permitted back in the salon until they’ve quarantined the required amount of time per the CDC guidelines.
- All staff and Guest are required to fill out a Covid Form and have their temperature checked daily
- Each employee vows to protect themselves and the salon Guest by sanitizing the salon styling chairs, stations, drying station, shampoo bowl and chair after each Guest.
- The Booji Beauty team vows to performing daily covid cleaning and sanitation guidelines
- All Booji Beauty teams hold current BARBICIDE® Certification, BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification, and BARBICIDE® Be Healthy Initiative Certification